2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW WE WILL USE IT?
We may collect some or all of the following information about you:
- Contact details including title, name, date of birth, age, postal and email addresses, postcode and contact telephone numbers;
- Demographic information;
- Details about your employment status;
- Registration information, including your password (if any);
- Customer communication preferences;
- Details of your gender; and
- Computer or device information (e.g. your IP address and operating system).
A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer, and is used to differentiate you from other users accessing our site. Cookies remain valid across visits, and can be helpful in avoiding the need for you to enter the same information on each visit to our site.
We may use web analytics programmes to log and analyse the information collected by cookies. This information, together with similar information from other users, helps us to:
- Compile anonymous statistics around how our site is used to help improve our service (including for example information on the type of web browser that you are using, the operating system that your computer uses, and (where applicable) the link that you followed to get to our site);
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognise you when you return to our site.
This may involve sending your data between different countries, including countries outside the European Economic Area.
For more information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org or refer to the documentation provided with your web browser software.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and www.allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However please note that certain features of our site require cookies in order to function.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Administration of our Digital Channels;
- Administration and management of our competitions, promotions and prize draws – you should check the applicable terms and conditions of the competition, promotion or prize draw for further information;
- Obtaining customer feedback (including through customer satisfaction surveys);
- Identifying any unusual customer feedback and scores in respect of particular Barburrito stores;
- Business, website and consumer analysis and reporting; and
- Correspondence between us, including where you use our ‘Contact us’ form.
Although it is not Barburrito’s intention to collect any sensitive personal information about you, if any such information is inadvertently collected such information will be securely deleted and will not be retained by Barburrito or any third parties who provide services to Barburrito.
3. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Any third party where we are under a legal duty to do so, or in order to enforce or protect any of our rights, property or safety (or those of our customers).
- Third parties who provide certain services to Barburrito (e.g. IT service providers).
Where personal information is processed on our behalf by third parties we put measures in place to keep your information secure.
Barburrito takes the security of any personal information we hold very seriously.
Where necessary, and in common with other websites and apps, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to ensure that personal information provided to us is not visible to anybody else when in transit between your computer and our servers.
In addition, our web servers are housed behind a secure firewall that prevents access to our databases by unauthorised users. All of our servers are housed in a secure environment with high levels of physical security.
However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site: any transmission is at your risk. Once we have received your information, we will handle it in accordance with our usual practices.
Where you have chosen a password that enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
6. DIRECT MARKETING
We would like to keep you informed of Barburrito news and offers by email and other electronic means.
You may opt out of such communication or change your marketing preferences at any time by unsubscribing. An “unsubscribe” link is included in all email communication you may receive from Barburrito.
7. ACCESS TO AND AMENDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove personal information you think is inaccurate by contacting us at [email protected].
You also have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. To do so, please contact us at [email protected]. We may make a small charge for this service.
9. CONTACT US
10. FURTHER INFORMATION
This site is operated by Barburrito Limited (company number 04565665 and VAT number 229698846), whose registered office is 65 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 2BW.
GENDER PAY GAP REPORTING
BARBURRITO LIMITED GENDER PAY GAP REPORTING
GENDER PAY GAP REPORTING
Snapshot date 05/04/18
MEAN GENDER PAY GAP 12.1%
MEDIAN GENDER PAY GAP 5.6%
MEAN BONUS GENDER PAY GAP 31.3%
MEDIAN BONUS GENDER PAY GAP 22.2%
PROPORTION OF EMPLOYEES RECEIVING A BONUS
PROPORTION OF EMPLOYEES IN EACH PAY QUARTILE:
FIRST QUARTILE 54.7% 45.3%
SECOND QUARTILE 52.8% 47.2%
THIRD QUARTILE 41.2% 58.8%
FOURTH QUARTILE 30.1% 69.9%